Why should you buy a kit building from Cedarspan?
Unlike other kits, our buildings are panellised and specifically designed for owner assembly… or for quick, easy and economical assembly by your local tradesman.
- They are easy to assemble and are error free.
- All of our structures include a complete, weather tight shell. Dwelling Structures include a prebuilt elevated floor. Customers can chose to delete components, including windows, doors, cladding, etc., and source those locally.
- All materials are selected for quality and ease of assembly and fit. The weight of each panel is limited to what two individuals can handle. The kits are made of individual, pre-built sections, and are fully “panellised”.
- The required construction techniques are easy. All panels are designed for an easy ‘bolt-together’ or ‘screw-together’ assembly.
- All of the terms in the instructions are easily understandable by amateurs. Our customers will work from our drawings and step-by-step instructions, instead of difficult to read blueprints.
- All of our kits are sized and designed so that assembly is not too large a project for non-professionals. They go together quickly.
- We have many years of experience designing buildings to customers’ specific requirements.
- We have a very clear purpose and mission: to manufacture kit buildings primarily for assembly by owners with no prior building experience.
- We provide you with information and assistance to make your project successful.
- We offer free technical support before, during and after your building project.
Got any questions? Please fill in the contact form below and we will contact you within 48 hours.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]